Summer Camp 2017
The 2017 CZECH AND SLOVAK SUMMER CAMP:
The items your child needs on the 1st day of the camp:
- Sleeping mat and a small pillow (and a favorite plush toy-optional)
- Appropriate clothing and proper shoes
- Lunch and snacks (please note, that we will be able to heat up your child's lunch in the microwave on the following days: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. On Tuesdays, the kitchen is closed and we don't have access to the kitchen appliances. Please, send something that does not need heating, such as a sandwich).
- Filled water bottle (we will refill your child's bottle according to his/her need)
- Sun screen and a cap/hat with a visor
- Spare clothes (in a ziplog marked with your child's name)
All items should be marked with your child's name. Thank you for your kind help.
Items stored until the last day of camp: sleeping mat, pillow, sun screen, hat/cap, spare clothes
Please, send the following information prior to the camp:
Camp begins on Monday at 9AM. Kindly, bring your child to the main hall located at the end of the hallway, across from the main entrance door. Address of our building is Bohemian Hall, 29-19 24th Ave., Astoria, NY 11102 and we are located one block away from the subway stop "Astoria Blvd", trains N, Q. If you are late, please call 201.496.4393.